We conduct an eyes-closed 10 minute quantitative electroencephalogram (q- EEG) and an electrocardiogram (EKG) tests that measure brain wave frequencies, heart rate and brain-heart coherence.
Our scientific and clinical teams analyze the results to better understand your brain state.
We use a patented approach with your neurophysiological data to develop a customized treatment plan that aims to encourage healthy brain communication.
All eTMS treatment parameters are approved by a licensed neurosurgeon or physician.
While sitting comfortably, a trained technician will position the magnetic coil on your head. This coil will deliver your individualized treatment protocol to the targeted region of the brain.
We take sequential q-EEG and EKG recordings to monitor progress and make any necessary modifications to your treatment protocol. This ensures we're always taking the best approach based on your current neurological state. A typical course of eTMS varies, but on average our program is 6 weeks, Monday through Friday.
Please take a moment to verify there are no conditions that would preclude treatment under this program:
- Current or recent (<6 months) treatment of epilepsy or clinically
- Intracranial or spinal implant (i.e., aneurysm clips and coils placed prior to 1990, magnetic-adjusted shunts, epidural cortical stimulator, deep brain stimulator, metal stents, electrodes)
- Metal object within or near the head, excluding the mouth, which cannot be safely removed (i.e. metal fragments (excluding titanium), cochlear implant, non-removable hearing aids)
- Pacemaker, defibrillator, vagal nerve stimulator, IVC filter, Urogenital implants, any implanted electrical device
- Active alcohol or drug addiction.
- Threat of harm to self and/or others
- Psychotic disorder that would prevent compliance, e.g. schizophrenia
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Bipolar disorder
Are you a Veteran, First Responder, Law Enforcement or member of the veteran community or active service member and able to answer “no” to the criteria above? Yes, Continue